Friday, May 13, 2011 | By: phoebe

sleep studies and ridiculous schedules

equals virtually no time for creativity :(
It's been two weeks since my trip to DC and time with friends and I have yet to process many of my photos and have had no chance really to do anything fun and new due to a super crazy work schedule. Throw in a sleep study for sleep apnea on top of all of that and it's been just a little bit hectic! But since I've been up and at 'em since 6AM today because of said sleep study and am off from work (yay! and a big woo hoo!) I have managed to process some photos. And soon I may make time to read. And then I should do some cleaning but, well, you know, that's just no fun. Anyway, I went through some more of my photos from Laura and Missy's visit here to Richmond and our afternoon in Carytown. I think I'm craving a croque monsieur right about now...



mmm, Can Can
 





there were some very talented kids taking advantage of the chalk in Carytown
 






yes, it does
 


what a spunky little wheelie dog!
 





Bygones always has the best windows
 

2 comments:

Laura said...

Love all those photos! Thanks for taking us there. It was such a cool place with soooo many photo ops! How did your sleep study go? Oh, and thanks for taking another rockin' shot of me! I love it...I think a new facebook profile pic is coming on. :)

phoebe said...

I'm happy that you like it, thank you :)
Sleep study was pretty surreal. So many wires and electrodes and tubes, it was hard to actually sleep! It'll take a week or so to get the results. I want to know now!!!

Post a Comment