Thursday, June 16, 2011 | By: phoebe

pieces of paris...

Madison, Jenn and I are headed to Paris in three days. Count 'em - three days!!! Am I excited? Well, that would be an understatement. Paris is so magical, so beautiful, I can't wait to be there again.

So many places that I want to see again...the gardens and the parks...










the sights...
Notre Dame, La Tour Eiffel, Arc de Triomphe, Musée du Louvre, Place de la Concorde, Moulin Rouge and so on and so forth...



















to walk the city streets, along the left bank browsing at the souvenirs and old books, stopping for a break at a sidewalk cafe or bistro, strolling along the Seine, taking in all of the sounds and sights of the city...





















a day at Versailles...
enjoying the grandeur of the palace and it's grounds and the make believe farm world of Marie Antoinette...












a visit to Monet's garden and the little town of Giverny...











Oh so much to see and do and so many new adventures await!
So many places to explore.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sooo jealous! :)
Send me a postcard and have a FANTASTIC time!

Flora Fascinata said...

I know this post is yonks old, but I decided to comment your photos are truly lovely and you have captured everything there is about Paris in so many guises! Get posting again!! What a talent! Xx

Post a Comment