Monday, November 7, 2011 | By: phoebe

and the story begins...



Once upon a time, in a time not so very long ago, there was a girl who found a road that took her into a parallel universe. It seemed like the same sort of world from where she came but it wasn't really. At times this other world was much, much better but at other times it was rather frightful. But she was brave and curious and sure, this girl, and so she set out on an adventure down the road not knowing what was up ahead. She only knew that
there would be magic and wonder and things that she had never seen. And that danger may lurk around every bend but that somehow, though she didn't really know how, she was prepared. And it was then that she realized  that  she herself was a parallel girl and that the rules were changing. What a fantastic adventure indeed.
This is the story of Miss Mavis Bean and her journeys to the Other Side.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love the story and the image. I'm intrigued. Love her name. :)

phoebe said...

Thank you :)
I stole the name from a customer that I had at Lowe's a long time ago. I loved it! It's also what I named my car, lol!

Post a Comment